Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being. Dr. Deepak Chopra says: “Health is our natural state. The World Health Organization defines it as something more than the absence of disease or weakness – health is the state of complete physical, spiritual and social well-being. We could add that spiritual well-being, is the state in which a man at any moment feels joy and lust for life, a sense of fulfillment, a consciousness of harmony with the world around him. In this situation, a person always feels young, lively, and happy. And such a state is not only desirable but entirely possible.”
Being healthy means being in harmony with your whole being and connected with Mother Nature. Maintaining health means:
- At the physical level – eat healthily, go to sleep around 10 pm, regularly practice body exercises and walk, and take supplements when needed.
- Establish a balance between emotion and reason. Maintain stable emotions, and clear thoughts and develop the ability to wisely distinguish.
- Live in an ecological environment.
- Resolve and release toxic and addictive relationships and establish and maintain healthy and supportive relationships (family, friends, business partners, lovers, etc.).
- Work on your personal growth and development.
- Enjoy hobbies and creativity. Always find time for fun and joy.
- Strive for self-reliance and full potential development.
- Practice spiritual techniques and/or prayer to come into contact with your soul and the higher purpose of existence.
For this reason, I am using methods to improve the quality of life and help the body to heal itself and balance. These are quantum medicine methods, such as bioresonance therapy and NLS diagnostics, and natural medicine methods such as homeopathy, Ayurveda, aromatherapy, and atlas therapy.
Physical disorders or disbalances I do treat are:
- Psychosomatic disorders
- Hormonal disbalance in puberty, perimenopause, and menopause
- Neck and back pain caused by the subluxated position of the atlas
- Dizziness and migraine caused by the subluxated position of the Atlas
- Digestive disorders (diarrhea, constipation, gastritis, etc.)
- Cold with accompanying symptoms (sore throat, sinusitis, etc.)
- Weak immune system
- And other
I do treat persons with psycho-emotional disbalances like:
- Chronic fatigue
- Chronic need for crying
- Constant “PMS syndrome”
- “Burn out” syndrome
- Seasonal and mild depression (non-clinical or manic)
- The second phase of PTSD and RTS (not the acute phase)
- Anxiety, fears, panic attacks, phobias
- Grieve for losing loved ones
- Loss of motivation, creativity, and inspiration
- Loss of meaning and purpose of life
- Feeling of worthlessness
- Lack of confidence
- Feeling not belongs
- Feeling “All alone in the world”
- Feeling “no one understands me”
- And similar conditions
Therapies or healing consist: of transpersonal (psycho)therapy, NLP, hypnotherapy, homeopathy, Bach flower therapy, aromatherapy, and Ayurveda.