Bioresonance therapy I don’t use to treat persons:
- In chemotherapy treatment
- Who take immunosuppressive
- Who take hormonal therapy (any form of hormones or anti-baby pills)
- Who take antibiotics, corticosteroids, and the like strong synthetic drugs
Hormonal therapy and immunosuppressive are a contraindication for bioresonance, while they reduce and suppress the action of bioresonance; chemotherapy, antibiotics corticosteroids, and the like strong synthetic drugs undo the effect of bioresonance therapy.
Atlas therapy I don’t use to treat:
- Pregnant women
- People with strong nerve inflammation on the neck or shoulders
- People with brain concussion or head injuries
- Just operated persons
- People with brain, head, or neck tumors
- People with epilepsy
- People with strong atherosclerosis, especially carotid
- People with a pacemaker
Theta healing, homeopathy, Bach flower therapy ad hypnotherapy I don’t treat:
- Those who suffer from mental illnesses such as schizophrenia, psychosis, bipolar disorder, identity disorders, mania, clinical depression, dissociative disorders, and similar psychological conditions.
- Those who take psycho-medicaments as anxiolytics (in particular benzodiazepine), antidepressants, antipsychotics, etc.
- Those who suffer from acute PTSD (in acute phases NO, in later phases YES)