FOHOW bioenergetic treatment is not recommended for people suffering from the following diseases:
- Malignant tumors, cancer
- Acute infectious diseases
- Various hemorrhagic diseases
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding
- The post-operative recovery period
- Carriers of pacemakers and other implants
- Extremely high blood pressure (more than 160/110 mm Hg)
- Severe heart disease
- Purulent arthritis
- Spinal malformations
- Spinal stenosis
- Muscle cracking
- Torn ligaments or tendons
- Broken bones
- Mental disorders
- Brain and lung pathologies
It is recommended not to use the device half an hour after a meal. It should not be used after consuming alcohol.
The device must also not be used during thunderstorms.
It is also not recommended to use this treatment on children under 8 years of age.